The last thing you need while you’re traveling is exhausted legs that make you feel like you can’t take one more step. You can help prevent this by wearing socks specifically designed to compress your legs and increase blood circulation.
By providing this extra support to your legs, you can keep them energized whether you’re walking through a crowded airport or sitting on a long flight. These socks can even help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), which causes blood clots and leads to more serious health issues.
Available in multiple sizes, these flight compression socks help prevent your legs from becoming tired and swollen on long journeys so you can keep up with the pace and even enjoy your adventures— wherever they may take you.
• Provides graduated leg compression and support to improve blood circulation
• Aids in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
• Wash in cold water and air dry
• Includes one pair calf-length socks available in small, medium or large
• 95% nylon, 5% spandex
• Intended for use with healthy legs
Shoe sizes listed are approximate, and will usually correlate to the correct size of socks required. If calf size is above average, select the next larger size of socks for best fit.
Sock Size Shoe Size
Medium Men 6 – 9 / Women 8 -11
Large Men 9 – 12